13 Mar 2011

Fantastic Deutschland






Greetings to everyone !!! Now, I'm going to explain a little bit my opinion about this fantastic country, Germany. I know a lot of things about it, because I have read a lot and I have some friends which live there. The three best qualities of this country for me are : it is very traditional, the people is very friendly and there are fantastic places to visit and beautiful landscapes to contemplate. The most important traditions of Germany are the fairs, "kirschweig", the carnivals, the wine festivals, the christmas market, drinking beer, following the football and the music. There are also a lot of local festival which are typical for each city such as the Berlin Marathon or the most important, celebrated in Munich, the Oktoberfest, an enormous festivals with fairs, beer, music and tradition. The football has always been very important to the people as in England is. Most of the classic composers have been German, so, behind Austria, is the country of the music. I have always wanted to visit Germany, and my favourite attractives of this country are: visiting the Neuschwanstein castle, an imponent castle in the Black Forest, swinging in a carousel in the Oktoberfest, going to the Allianz Arena, home of Bayern München F.C., standing below the Branderburgen Tor, going to the Reischtag , skiing at Garmisch-Panterkirchen and contemplating the Rhine from a castle in the sorrounds.
For me, the best state in Germany is Bavaria, because it is the one with more tradition and with more places to visit. In brief, I expect a lot of this country and I hope it will be like this. Althought it is smaller than Spain, it has more population, riches and companies than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment